DECISION(S) MADE BY THE SAMELAN ORGANIZERS ARE FINAL
- Participants shall participate for the entire duration of the Samelan.
- Participants shall attend all sessions punctually.
- Participants shall wear turban/ keski or Dupatta over their heads at all times. No handkerchiefs / scarves / bandannas will be allowed for the purposes of covering one’s head.
- Unruly behavior [smoking, consuming alcohol, playing fireworks, using abusive language, possession of laser pointers and using mobile phones] or any other items which may endanger other participant’s wellbeing are prohibited. Any participant(s) found with these items will be expelled and their parents shall be informed.
- Each participant shall bring his / her own bedding as sleeping arrangements will be according to Jathas (allocated groups). Therefore, sharing of bedding is not possible.
- Sleeping and waking up times must be observed strictly. No bathing is allowed after 10:00 pm, with the exception to the “Jatha on Duty”.
- Participants are expected to be decently and appropriately dressed (Please refer to Dress Code) throughout the duration of the Samelan (this includes the first and the final day).
- The Samelan Sewadars will be around to be of assistance to all participants and to maintain discipline.
- If you have any form of difficulty or require medical attention, please inform your Jatha leader (Jathedar) or any other Samelan Sewadars, and you will be attended to immediately. For medical related issues, please go to the Medical Bay. All participants are also welcome to walk into the Samelan Secretariat for any assistance you may need.
- Any participant who is on medication is required to bring along sufficient supply of medicines that has been prescribed to you to last the ENTIRE Samelan (eg. Antibiotics, Ventolin inhaler,Anti-Histamines, Insulin variants etc.). Please prepare a list of medication that you consume daily and label the medicines clearly. Please inform the Secretariat in advance of any life-threatening medical allergies (example peanut allergy/ food allergy)
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the safety of all the participants, the Samelan organizers will not be responsible for any mishaps/accidents that may occur. Participation in Samelan is purely voluntary and is at the risk of the participants.
- Additional Rules & Regulations will be announced to you at the Samelan briefing, and as and when deemed necessary.
Terms & Condition ParticipantDECLARATION
- I undertake to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Annual Gurmat Parchar Samelan.
- The decision of the Organising Committee is final in all matters and I will not dispute their decision.
- I will not hold the Organisers responsible in any way whatsoever for any matters arising.
Terms & Condition SewadarCONDITIONS
- The minimum age for Sewadar is 21. However if you are 18-20 years old, you are eligible to apply for Junior Sewadar ONLY as your choice of sewa
- Take note, it’s compulsory to attend the Selami, Darbar programmes and ALL other programmes designed and planned for.
- As a Sewadar you are requested to report at the Samelan pemises on 16 Dec 2023
- I understand and agree that if my conduct, attitude or dress code is foundunsuitable by the organisers, my participation shall be revoked. The decision of the Organising Committee is final in all matters and I will not dispute their decision.