- The content of terms and condition may change, move or delete at any time. Please note that Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia have the right to change the content of the terms and condition without prior notice. Any violation of rules and regulation or these terms and conditions, Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia will take immediate action against the offender(s).
Site Content & Copyright
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, videoclips, and written and other materials that appear as part of the site, in other words “Content of the Site” are copyrights, trademark, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by .
Comments & Feedback
- All comment and feedback to Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia will be remain ’s property
- We cannot guarantee all products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user’s monitor.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Link to other sites
- Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia will not be related or involved to any such website if the user’s content/product’ damage or loss have any connection with third party site.
- Inaccuracy Information
- From time to time, there may be information on Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omission, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article content. We reserve the right to correct any errors, error, inaccuracies, and change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. If you are not satisfied with your purchased product(s), please return the purchased product(s) back to us with the invoice. Please refer to out “Return and Refund Policy”.
- This agreement is effective unless and until either by the customer or Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia .Customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply with the terms and conditions.
Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia established since June 1967 as a Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia. We offer Samelan Registration & Donation in the online market.
Online Offers (B2C)
Purchasing products/services with free gifts
Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia offers payment via Visa/Master, Online banking B2C and B2B, E-Wallet (KiplePay, Boost, TnG Digital and Grab Pay)
- We only collect the information that needed for registration procedure. The information that we gathered are provided to us by the customer voluntarily.
Personal identification Details
- Your personal identification details are used to process your order of the products, customise your profile information, internal usage with legal requirements, update your status of online shopping in our site and also to update our customers with out latest news of update/changes, promotions and events.
- Your personal information such as credit card details, bank account numbers are kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our site(s) do apply appropriate security applications in order to keep all of our customer information safe at all times.
- Our company website(s) applies appropriate security applications in order to prevent the leaking of customers’ personal identification details from third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers. However, bear in mind that any information transmitted through the internet is NOT 100% guaranteed safe and secured.
The returned goods/products will be checked with receipt together and the goods should be in good condition. The packaging should also be in original condition in original shipping container received. If the goods/products have been damaged by the customer, there will not be any refund. Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia will not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit. Once we have checked and confirmed the goods/product, customer will receive their refund in 7 to 14 days after the confirmation. If you have paid for an order via Credit Card/Bank Transfer, refunds for such orders will be credited to payment method, in order to use your fund to pay your future orders.
Please returns your purchase to the following address
Sikh Naujuwan Sabha Malaysia
11A, Jalan Kuantan, Titiwangsa,
53200 Kuala Lumpur,